Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Random Thoughts

My sister Nichole recently found out that she was having a boy. What is so cool about this is the day that my grandma passed away, hours before she told Nichole that she was having a boy. Little did she know that she was right. The day of my grandma's visitation Nichole had an ultrasound and found out she was indeed having a boy. I am looking forward to my very first nephew and curious to see how little Abby is going to be with her new brother.

After many prayers and discussions Scott and I have decided that I will be homeschooling Julie next year. I am looking forward to that adventure. However, I am also a little nervous about it. I have tried being a stay at home mom and depression took over me. This time will be a little different. My focus is better and my faith is stronger. I will also be kept really busy with the school work. On the side I will be helping Scott with his business. I would like to also get a part time job. We have recently started redoing the extra bedroom and turning it into a "classroom". I am blessed at all the support we have received on our decision to do this and blown away at all the help and advise!

Something scary I just realized..... Austin will be driving this time next year!!!! NOT READY FOR THAT ONE!

In less than two months my baby sister will be 18! Wow where did the last three years go!

I missed blogging. It's my way of getting my thoughts and feelings out.

I am ready for the snow to melt and spring to come!

No comments: