Friday, April 9, 2010

Surgery

What a busy and crazy week it has been!




Monday evening Scott and I met with someone to discuss opening up our own insurance office! The meeting went great and we are at the beginning stages of getting everything together.



Monday evening I had another gallbladder attach....Not so much fun. Result ending in SURGERY! What!!! If you know me, you know I am the biggest baby on Earth. I mean I cannot even take pills, how am I going to go through surgery! I know that in the end it will be much better, but still so many nervous feelings.



On a much brighter note, my baby sister Robin turned 18 on Wednesday! I am so proud of her! She has been through so much and never gives up!
Happy Birthday Robin!



Hope everyone had a good week! We have an exciting weekend coming up!

No comments: